Contractor Network Program
Alacrity Services is constantly evaluating our network coverage. Prospective contractors should review the information contained on our Features page and listed below. Please Contact our Recruiting Department if you have recruiting or membership questions.
Already a member?
- Potential for steady stream of job referrals based on a rotation system and performance marks
- Opportunities to build relationships with national and regional carriers, banks, property managers, and home products companies
- Experienced technical, customer service, and field support to help navigate the claim workflow process
- Value-add program offerings for discounted pricing on materials and services
- Use Alacrity Services’ line of credit when purchasing materials from Lowe’s for Alacrity Services assigned projects – keep your credit lines open for other jobs
- Job funds processed electronically to maximize efficiency and accountability
- Fees are minimal – initial signup fees and then only for completed, paid-for work
- Business-generating networking opportunities
- General Contractors, including those capable of handling large losses or commercial work
- Mitigation Contractors for water, fire, or biohazard catastrophes
- Specialty Contractors: flooring drywall, painting, HVAC, roofing, contents, carpet, and more
- Specialty Services like HVAC failure analysis, ladder assists and estimate-only
- Emergency Services such as board-ups and roof tarps
General Network Requirements
- Proper insurance coverages
- General liability
- Contractor pollution liability
- Automobile liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Proper business and trade licenses and certifications
- Financial stability and federal tax identification number
- Successful background checks
- Computer and high speed Internet access; digital camera
- Adhere to client-specific guidelines regarding response times, submitting estimates and invoices, documenting work, capturing data, photographing site, etc.
- Meet or exceed industry standards on warranty for labor and materials
Ready to apply?
Have a Question?
Alacrity Services Recruiting Managers are available 8 am to 5 pm PT to answer questions about network membership requirements and the application process. To reach our Recruiting Department please see the options below:
Contact by Phone
- 1-866-953-3220, option 7