Alacrity Services’ standard offerings include the following, either separately or on a combined basis:
- Use of our credentialed network of independent contractors who provide coverage to 94% of the populated areas of the United States,
- Access to our web-based software to manage the entire estimate, approval, and restoration process
- Involvement of our Regional Field Managers (RFM) who provide local contractor oversight, re-inspection of more than 90% of the jobs, and communication support for the contractor and property owner
- Involvement of our Customer Support Group to provide process oversight and aid to both the contractor and RFM in the timely completion of the restoration project
- Use of our proprietary water mitigation management tools insuring IICRC guideline compliance
- Use of our Escrow Management system which ensures timely, proportional payment based on job progress milestones
- Inclusion of our customer Certificate of Satisfaction and contractor warranty.
If these or any of the components of our program interest you or your company, please contact us today.